The Power of Non Formal Education | 15-20 December 2020 | Germany
Ceci est une formation SALTO !
Les formations du réseau SALTO sont financées par le programme jeunesse de mobilité de l’Union Européenne Erasmus+ et de la Suisse Movetia. Les frais de transport, d’hébergement et d’alimentation sont pris en charge. Seule une participation de CHF 80.- est généralement exigée de la part des participant-e-s. La Suisse n’est pas membre du programme Erasmus+ depuis la votation de février 2014 contre l’immigration de masse. Mais les personnes résidant en Suisse peuvent tout de même prendre part à ces formations grâce à un programme transitoire mis en place par la Confédération et géré par Movetia.
AVANT DE POSTULER POUR UNE FORMATION, il est impératif que tu contactes l’équipe de Jeunesse en Action de Movetia; pour manifester ton intérêt à participer à la formation en question et demander s’ils sont d’accord de financer tes frais de participation. Si et seulement si la réponse de Movetia est positive tu peux postuler.
Contact de Movetia, équipe Jeunesse en Action : firstname.lastname@example.org ou 032 462 00 73
Plus d’information sur le site de Movetia
Important note about COVID-19:
JUGEND für Europa (German National Agency) plans to implement a small number of residential activities. Depending on current developments (travel limitations, bans incoming, local lockdowns…) it can change any time e. g. postponing of the activities or online implementations.
When implementing activities, JUGEND für Europa as organiser cares together with the hosting venue and the accompanying teams for best possible flows and conditions. They are depending on the collaboration of all involved actors.
There will be specific instructions for each activity.
Applicants have to assess their individual risk before they apply or when they commit to join the activity.
In terms of questions, please contact Inge Linne, email@example.com.
Why this Training Course?
– To stimulate the participants to feel and reflect about the power of non-formal education (NFE) by experimenting different kind of non-formal educational methods.
– To analyze the role and reception of NFE in our different countries within a common Europe.
– To discover and debate the European strategy of NFE.
– To fight against the growing consuming approaches towards young people in the non-formal education field.
– To explore meanings, roles and complementarities of different educational approaches and methods (formal, non-formal, informal).
– To reconsider daily youth work practices.
– To understand the principles of program building and NFE within Erasmus + Youth in Action.
How it will be done?
In order to have real impacts, the participants experience an innovative approach, using a full immersion in the experiential learning cycle: doing/ feeling, reflecting, transferring…
The TC is not limited to the couple of days the participants spend together but starts before the actual encounter. Participants should therefore be well aware that they will be actively involved from the very beginning.
– Starting around 6 weeks before the training, through the “NFE News”, participants will receive weekly news which invites reflection on pedagogical issues and collect information / documentation. Participants are part of the building of this NFE News. Also a closed Facebook group will be created to promote interactions between participants before TC starts.
– Issues / topics tackled: perception / recognition of NFE in your country, methods you use/have used…
A fundamental flow during the training
– Experiencing: different educational settings, different non formal education methods (role play, simulation game, exercises…).
– Reflecting: on the methods and its impacts, on the power and limits of NFE, on building a pedagogical process…
– Transferring: to the own reality of participants, in order to improve ways of working with young people.
– Sharing: different perceptions, current situations and experiences.
– Developing: the building capacity of the participants, by including them in the decision process of the project designing (participants will decide some sessions they feel they need to have) but also in the implementation of the program (“Power to the People – the People who are you” moments).
Trainers will be available for the following 2 months through internet for a supportive and consulting approach towards the defined action plans of the participants. Each participant will have the trainers as their mentors during this period.
This Training Course isfor 24 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries and recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Youth policy makers, educators
Working language(s): English
Organiser: JUGEND für Europa (German National Agency) (National Agency)
Contact for questions:
This project is financed by the participating National Agencies (NAs) of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre (SALTO) to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
The accomodation will be organised in single rooms.
Please contact your NA or SALTO in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA or SALTO again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.